lumia 650 switches off in pocket

atomicadam13

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
Fantastic phone however I have a problem when I put the phone in my pocket or inside my jacket, when I come to use it after maybe 1 hour it is switched off and will not come on, not even volume power reset works. the only way to switch it on is by connecting the power charger cable ! there is nothing reported similar to this , if I leave the phone on the side or table top , nothing happens at all , it powers on as normal. I am totally at a loss to understand this ! any ideas would be appreciated , running the last windows inside update with no glitches or issues

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
could be that the battery sits loose in the back panel and when it is with you in the pocket moving around it might just come off and on. if this is a everyday affair take it to the service center for an inspection.

atomicadam13

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
I just bought a new battery and its on its first full charge now , so I will keep you posted, it was a great suggestion , thank you,, I did notice a slight movement between the back case and the battery and I notice 2 terminals on the rear with some form of stick on circuit on the rear of the case ? is this critical ? I bought a new back cover and the sticker was not included ?
thanks again,adam

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte