SMS not popping up on laptop action center for 1 week now,...??

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi! I'm not into that, but wondering if you have checked your setting to see if they got turned off! A windows update could be the cause?
Are you getting any notifications in the action center?

sugarbowl06

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
It's not working for me either. I just switched to the Skype Preview app today for messaging and the syncing to desktop is working very well.

Rosebank

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
I know you can sms from skype but you need credit and this does not use the phone sms service, or am I missing something, cheers.

Rosebank

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
Noticed just now that if I get a message on Facebook for example on my phone this is pushed through to the laptop action center, but not sms, The plot thickens.??

Rosebank

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
checked everything, certain I have, seems there are a few threads regarding this issue, Cortana can be used to send a message but cant now display a received message on the laptop/PC, in fact no settings have ever changed,

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi ! I hear you! For those that don't know how to check your setting! Click on- All Settings- System- Notifications & Actions. This is for your PC. I don't know about Phones. It does seem like there are a lot of complaints, so it's probably a MS issue. Hopefully MS will have a patch soon for this issue!:wink:
Happy computering!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett