650 No Longer Connects To WiFi automatically

Lumious

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
I recently just switched back to my 650 after using the 950XL for a while. I noticed one problem i am having now that i never had before. The WiFi does not connect automatically (at home) any more. The password is in there and when i tap the connection i want it does connect just fine.

But this is a big problem because i will no doubt use more data now bc i wont remember to connect to wifi every single time i come or every single time i restart the phone etc.

Anyone know what the deal is or how to fix this? (I am running the production build of AU 14393.)

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know what the deal is or how to fix this?

Had it and it fixed itself... IDK any more than you do about it. Not sure if the 14393.448 update fixed it? Don't remember the timing.

It was weird because it was borked for like 3-4 days then the issue went away. Soft Reset allowed me to autoconnect though. You might try Soft Reset every time it fails and maybe the repeats on that flush something out of memory.

???

atomicadam13

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
hi, I ad this problem too, what I did was delete my connection , powered off and then re enabled wifi and re installed my home wifi and password as a new connection and this worked for me,
good luck

Lumious

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
I just decided to do a clean install (hard reset) there was probably other ways but i was sure this would most likely fix the situation, thanks guys

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos