Elite x3 Dock Station and Type-C Video Output.

sev7en

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site
Dears,
as you know we have on the docking station a type-c port where to connect the device. I purchased the ASUS MB169B+ with Type-C input for power and AV signal but when I connect it on the dock station, nothing happen.
Does it is able to stream also a/v that port as fully Type-C 3.1 standard?

Attachments

• 2016-11-25_13-20-28.jpg
    2016-11-25_13-20-28.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 27

DOGC_Kyle

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Does it work when directly connected to the x3? If not, it may require drivers that the x3 doesn't have (although most displays with USB-C should be able to support any device using standard USB-C, including the x3).

I believe the USB-C port on the dock supports everything the main device's port does (except power, since it uses the HP notebook adapter connected to the dock), though I may be mistaken and don't have a USB-C display cable to test with.

sev7en

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site
Does it work when directly connected to the x3? If not, it may require drivers that the x3 doesn't have (although most displays with USB-C should be able to support any device using standard USB-C, including the x3).

I believe the USB-C port on the dock supports everything the main device's port does (except power, since it uses the HP notebook adapter connected to the dock), though I may be mistaken and don't have a USB-C display cable to test with.
Good afternoon,
no it is not recognized at all...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster