Big problems with power button of my Lumia 1020

Florin Mihai

Nov 27, 2016
Visit site
Hello guys,

Please, need help with a problem. About 2 month ago, suddenly my Lumia 1020 power button became unresponsibly. First i supposed to be a button problem. I went to a gsm service, they change the button, but nothing. They change entire flex power buttons but still nothing (the volume and camera buttons work's fine). In this time a bought from alliexpres 2 new set of flex bands, i try with them but still nothing(the rest of the buttons wors's fine). I've reset the phone, supposing there is a software problem - nothing.. I can use the phone, but i'm afraid that is freezing - bye bye, i need to wait till is discharging completly, and this is unacceptable.
Now i use the phone with tap to wake and with a block screen app.

Could anyoane give me a solution?

Thanks in advance!

Florin

Slinkydink

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
I had the same problem. Changing the entire case solved my problem. I used Youtube to watch how to strip it down and put the insides in another case. This worked fine and was easy. Hope this helps.

jazen

Sep 26, 2016
Visit site
Holy... didn't realize it was THAT much effort to fix this issue. My phone's power button is starting to feel soft, I thought it was the button wearing down, not the case... that's unfortunate. I guess I will stick to using DTTW to reduce using the power button.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea