Photo quality versus similar priced Android phones

IamWinFan2

Nov 10, 2016
Visit site
I am seriously considering this device as an upgrade to Lumia 640. But the high price is dissuading us from making a plunge. Compared to other $400 phones, how is the photo quality. $400 it trying to gain attention from likes of OnePlus, Axon 7 and Asus.

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
That's a loaded question as there are a lot of phones to compare it to on the Android side. Pictures are very good and be of slightly less quality than the 950's. You can see my comparison photos in the picture thread.This phone is a huge upgrade over the 640, and compared to other phones, the price is in the middle of what phones are getting today. Its high, yes, if you're comparing it to other price point Androids. The only reason someone buys this phone is if they want a WM10 device with current specs, and they're on t-mobile.

Mbckl

Nov 9, 2016
Visit site
At similar price points, this phone beats them hands down.

At higher price points, this phone still beats them, especially if you use all the camera functions (rich capture, rich her).

You buy high end android so that you can play the latest games at the highest quality and use multiple apps without lagging. Hence the premium pricing.

Thr 950xl only has its camera and its unique os Imo. I love mine

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Here's a night shot

ZBTNZVi.jpg

Sent from mTalk

viper1970

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
As I said in another post, if Alcatel could enable a gyro based OIS with software based EIS like the Pixel, then this camera would be on par with some really good cameras out now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs