Personallized ring and text tones in people app

sbreckbill

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
I have the alcatel idol 4 s I like to set up personalized ring and text tones. Now I have already set up some of my contacts in the people app with there own ring tone and text tones. *It does not work I still hear my default tones* Now basically not sure if this is a bug. It may be some other setting in a different setting area I need to address. If there is I at this time don know how. I am hoping that here I might find someone that might*guide me into the right direction to solve this.*I am not using a insider build anymore on this phone I rolled it back but just in case more info is needed. I am running os build 10.1.14393.576 version 1607

Dune 74

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Every problem I have read in other forums' dealing with this handset all state that they were on an insider build prior to doing a roll back to default settings. I chose to keep my device on the stable release and I don't have any of these problems. Reason for me staying on the stable build is because I use this device for my D-to-D. I think that might be your culprit. My custom added ringtones (sounds) work fine but from time to time they cause the device to amit no ringtone sound and I have to restart my phone. So maybe there is a bug and your on to something.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos