Unlocked Idol 4s

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Could you please provide a link or info????? I have been all over the Microsoft Canada Store.....no listing..... Did you see this in person???
It's driving me nuts not to be able to click an Order button !!!!!

It's not listed online. But available in Microsoft store. Call your local store and ask them to connect directly to the store manager so you can check for the stock.

Sent from mTalk

Online Canada store! buy buy buy!!!

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...nlocked%2FproductID.5078258700&token=1FyiAl-0

...stupid cad$ value

editguy

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
I haven't taken too many pics yet but haven't found it too bad. It's a phone after all. I wouldn't expect it to take professional photos. The other improvements, for me, place it above my 950. JMHO.

Sent from my Alcatel Idol 4S
Agreed. This*phone can take decent pics. I don't think it's the mediocre camera that some people think it is. Ultimately, when I want to take really good pics, I have never relied on a phone. I use a good quality P & S and a DSLR. This phone is so much better in other ways than any phone that I've ever owned that the camera is a non-issue for me. It's high quality, great battery life, great speakers, great looks and highly reliable (I've never had it shut down or random reboot).

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Why is the forum breaking links? I just copy and paste from the browser, it adds all this redirect junk.

It's a MoNa forum thing for sure. I think when they change some stuff on the forum that Ad Doubler (which gives MoNa credit for the traffic - it's an ad network thing) goes bonkers sometimes.

Safest is to embed the link in text as I did.

The real why? I dunno. It's all spinning gears under there that don't always mesh up. LOL.

Iain_S

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
now if we get could get MS to upload recovery images for this device. You can use the tmobile one but leaves your phone branded as tmobile splash screen and older firmware.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro