Google website and youtube does not work on Microsoft Edge - Lumia 950 XL

hurkanasmaci

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello guys,

I haven't been able to use Google or Youtube on my Lumia 950 XL for the last few weeks now. It either says that "can't connect to the page" or "TSL security error"

hurkanasmaci

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
No, I've checked the router :/ My gf is also having the same problem with her Lumia 950 XL. I can search when I use vpn but images don't show up and I still can't use Youtube.

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Hello guys,

I haven't been able to use Google or Youtube on my Lumia 950 XL for the last few weeks now. It either says that "can't connect to the page" or "TSL security error"

I've seen something similar before (youtube saying can't play or whatever) and I find just giving it a moment to load something a bit more and then pressing it again or two works....

The can't connect to page/tsl security error does seem like a router problem though.... You've tried some other wifi or your data connection?

jameshn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I've seen something similar before (youtube saying can't play or whatever) and I find just giving it a moment to load something a bit more and then pressing it again or two works....

The can't connect to page/tsl security error does seem like a router problem though.... You've tried some other wifi or your data connection?

I'm having the same problem with mine unable to access any google services even google drive this has been happening since a couple of week ago I'm pretty sure is not router issue because I have a Lumia 640xl and works just fine

Marben Viernes

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
Hello guys,

I am facing the same problem using my 535 and im sure its not a router issue since i am able to use the site using my android device. I can access the google using UC browser, but not the youtube site. It seems like google are trying to sabotage W10M by blocking all google related services

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Google is updating their security on their sites, Microsoft actually updated Edge on the fast ring on 15014 to fix the issues. The fix will probably hit everything else in a week or two.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa