Windows Maps!

azgoth444

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
I actually remembered the way to where I was going yesterday, just as well really as the last time I relied on the Maps, it took me down a road that quickly turned into an unmade road with no lighting and not enough room to turn around.

I will try and remember to turn it on for my journey to work tomorrow and see what happens.

Ok cool. :)

Sent from mTalk

GN_Will

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
The Windows mobile update has a lot of bugs that need to be addressed but I don't have any issues with my maps. It might be best to give feedback to Microsoft about the issue as it might affect only specific models of phones.

azgoth444

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
The Windows mobile update has a lot of bugs that need to be addressed but I don't have any issues with my maps. It might be best to give feedback to Microsoft about the issue as it might affect only specific models of phones.

Already did. To Microsoft and HP. Its just the windows maps application. I do believe its a bug as usual. Everything else on the x3 works great.

Sent from mTalk

WAQASKHALID88

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
Its a windows map app bug after the last update of windows map update i was facing the similar issues like no gps signal , we cant seem to find your location , app crashing , mobile crashing , restart issue , soft reset or hard reset doesn't work only option to use WDRT after using WDRT dont update your map from store and every thing work fine

i hope that help because after try every possible option i used WDRT and didnt update map and every thing work but after update windows map issues started to occur again i already reported these issues in feed back with screen shots

azgoth444

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Its a windows map app bug after the last update of windows map update i was facing the similar issues like no gps signal , we cant seem to find your location , app crashing , mobile crashing , restart issue , soft reset or hard reset doesn't work only option to use WDRT after using WDRT dont update your map from store and every thing work fine

i hope that help because after try every possible option i used WDRT and didnt update map and every thing work but after update windows map issues started to occur again i already reported these issues in feed back with screen shots

Thanks for the info. I did contemplate using WDRT in the begining but i decided not to as its only the windows maps app thats not working so i didnt feel it was worth doing.

Sent from mTalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven