Insider preview build

DodgeSxt04

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
i got a replacement and restored my when i went to get insider preview builds the screen is stuck it does not scrow down to accept. i only see the privacy statement. i master reset my phone and still no good. does anybody know a work around it or how to fix it to get my preview build back.thanks in advance

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, just to check after the 'master reset' the phone still doesn't go further than the privacy statement?
Or is it not finding your backup?
Have you tried resetting the phone with the 'Windows Device Recovery Tool'?

DodgeSxt04

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
yea after the master reset and restoring my backup I go to windows insider program and click get started. it goes to the next screed to accept but it doesn't scroll down. I have not the recovery tool. I guess that might be the next step. I trying to hold strong with the windows phone but it drives me crazy with some of this and not have certain apps. would you have any instruction on how to use the recovery tool.

DodgeSxt04

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
yea after the master reset and restoring my backup I go to windows insider program and click get started. it goes to the next screed to accept but it doesn't scroll down. I have not the recovery tool. I guess that might be the next step. I trying to hold strong with the windows phone but it drives me crazy with some of this and not have certain apps. would you have any instruction on how to use the recovery tool.

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, the Windows Device Recovery Tool is fairly straight forward to use and you can just follow the prompts it shows.
Download the program first onto a laptop or pc.
Next run the app and connect your phone via a USB cable.
The WDRT should detect your phone.
The program then downloads the rom for your phone (may take a while) and reloads it wiping the phone.
It will also update the firmware if there is an update available.

DodgeSxt04

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
thanks for the info. i tried it and it still stuck on get insider preview builds. i cant scroll down the screen. this is frustrating. the phone operate correctly. ill just do without. i like having it when it did work.test out new features. this is a refurbished phone i got from att. i cant even call them and tell them i trying get this and its not working because it voids warranty.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6