Outlook and onenote syncing bug

Evans Temu

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
I have 3 same emails added on my 950xl, android phone and windows 10 pc outlook mail apps. My main email which is the one i've signed in everywhere with on my 950xl (inc.store etc) doesn't sync emails at all for more than a month now on the 950xl while the other 2 emails sync just fine on it. But funnily, on the pc and my android outlook apps, all 3 emails just sync totally fine.

For onenote the same problem persists on my 950xl. It neither syncs nor loads notes from other devices for the same period now. It keeps giving me a message like 'onenote needs a password to sync this notebook'!!!

Other areas of the 950xl like the store work just fine and I'm on the latest production build. I'm afraid to hard reset my device as I'm afraid I'll loose lots of notes I have on the device as they aren't synced. A couple of soft resets didn't help.

Elise A

Feb 11, 2017
Visit site
Yeah my OneNote has a bug too...only just started playing up in the past week. I've given up on Windows and have bought an Android...very sad days as I love my WP and have been a very loyal fan for the past six years :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion