Pinned website images question

RTGent

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
This has probably been asked, but a search didn't yield anything helpful. I've certainly meant to ask since my first 950 day on release date -obviously it hasn't been urgent :smile:. I still use my 8.1 1020 occasionally and I see page images for pinned sites. On the 950, all I get is the Explorer e and a bit of text usually helpful, but not as good as a distinctive page image. Is that not available in 10 on my 950, or might there be a setting or app that enables this? Thank you.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
This has probably been asked, but a search didn't yield anything helpful. I've certainly meant to ask since my first 950 day on release date -obviously it hasn't been urgent :smile:. I still use my 8.1 1020 occasionally and I see page images for pinned sites. On the 950, all I get is the Explorer e and a bit of text usually helpful, but not as good as a distinctive page image. Is that not available in 10 on my 950, or might there be a setting or app that enables this? Thank you.
I think that if you want to do that, you'll have to try a third party app that makes tiles.

I use an app called Start Perfect (free version is Transparent Tiles+) to make websites become a tile with a transparent image of my choice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb