Elite x3 with updated specs spotted at MWC!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I find it kind of weird that they don't seem open to questions about it. It makes me wonder what they would update in it, aside from the processor.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I find it kind of weird that they don't seem open to questions about it. It makes me wonder what they would update in it, aside from the processor.

I hope they have added a dedicated msd card tray, so two sims and a 128 Gig Msd card. You would be all set for a long time :grin:.

It's almost a perfect device so for me personally better thermal and battery management using more efficient components would make it a stellar device.

If ARM64 and Windows on ARM wasn't round the corner I most likely would have gotten this phone myself. This was one of the reasons I cheaped out on a second hand 930. I hope snapdragon 800 phones do get some more polish in the future updates.

Mark Kaplan

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
If it doesn't support the full Wallet functionality I'm not interested. I miss tap to pay on my 950 XL when I moved to the X3.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
It would be nice if it was consumer oriented this time. That way they have one phone for businesses and ones for consumers.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
It's hard to tell. I feel they did what they do best with the current X3 aiming it at the enterprise market. They took in tons of interviews/suggestions/r&d before building and releasing it. They are dumping a FW update out for it almost every month. I think if they do release one more, it will be a refresh to correct/add/modify what the current x3 needed. It could even appeal to more businesses depending on what they change, and where Microsoft ends up after the summer ends. I am wondering if since they did what they do best with this first device aiming it at the enterprise if they will drop one for consumers soon too...Knowing what they know now, building their first and for now only W10M handset, if they do release one into the wild for consumers at least they have some experience now. I think Alcatel kinda did the same. Their first was the Fierce XL right? Now look how they came up front with the Idol 4s...

FXi2

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Wish items (may never come to pass of course)
VZ version
OIS
Tap to pay (even if that meant a slightly smaller battery

But seriously 835 chips aren't really available, so not sure what could have been changed, speakers?

flint_ryan

Sep 16, 2017
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb