Microsoft Intune Connection Issues

cndspec

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone else out there working for a large corporate entity using Microsoft's Intune and Company Portal and having remote connection issues for their email on their 950? Was working flawlessly for the past year, that is until about 2 weeks ago when I started getting thrown errors that the phone can't connect to the enterprise server because it doesn't meet the security requirements. Have gone back and forth with IT. They say that there was an internal update to Intune recently and suddenly a bunch of people were having problems across all platforms. They have solved the most of the issues for ios and android (although there doesn't seem to be any rhyme nor reason to the issues) apparently but are now telling me that there is something in Windows 10 mobile that they can't track down to fix it. Basically they have told me that if I want remote access to the email server I have to go buy a new phone, at my cost, which I don't want to have to do.

So basically I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered something similar and if they have been able to fix it. Appreciate any help I can get at this point.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6