Anyone else get an update?

Renglal Joute

Mar 13, 2017
Visit site
Re: Anyone else get an up update?

I'm not certain I had any real OS issues on my end. What are you seeing that needs fixing on yours?
It is impossible to download apps,i have to cancel and retry about five times to download a game in the store and when pausing a download the store stuck and kicks me out..this is a serious issue and the black background where the nav bar does not disappear when playing a full screen games which cause touch problem and lots of gaming issues and buttons are hid and as i said gaming is hard.

editguy

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site

It is impossible to download apps,i have to cancel and retry about five times to download a game in the store and when pausing a download the store stuck and kicks me out..this is a serious issue and the black background where the nav bar does not disappear when playing a full screen games which cause touch problem and lots of gaming issues and buttons are hid and as i said gaming is hard.

Sounds like you need to do a reset. That's not the typical experience with this phone.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site

Ok...two different worlds then. I can see your side, thanks. I have none of those since I don't use games or need my phone for that. I guess I'm fortunate in the way I use this phone have seen only minor temporary quirks, which a reboot fixes almost every time.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

I'm downloading the .953 update for my Cube WP10 right now. Fingers crossed that it makes it. 😁

Update: Success!

Last edited:

PerfectReign

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site

I got an email that said, "I love you" with an attached xap file.

I installed it and now my X3 just keeps emailing.

Sent from mTalk

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site

Sounds like you need to do a reset. That's not the typical experience with this phone.
And Yes I too would recomend a reset...Have reset mine several times already for different reasons. None of them were for issues though :)

DLong4

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site

Where do I find the update history? Mine is running 953, but I thought it has been at this level for a while already.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site

Where do I find the update history? Mine is running 953, but I thought it has been at this level for a while already.
I think the update history is in an xml file in the system folder some where. It is a little troublesome but you can download field medic and generate a report including device updates as one of the items to report off of. There might be an easier way though...

Sorry I am incorrect. I made a report last night. It only generates a trace report (real time).

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans