Update trouble

Dave Sloan

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
After the most recent update 10.0.14393.953, my Windows hello login has stopped working and Cortana fails to work. How can I fix, after loosing my digital assistant, search engine and my biometric login?

SpinalRemains

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
I had all sorts of issues, as did many others with this update. I am on an ATT L950. Non insider. I was instructed to hard reset and that did not fix anything. So I then used my laptop and used WDRT to an older version and did the update to 14393.953 from that point. Now everything works and installs properly. I do still however have the weird "Some settings are managed by your organization" yellow text.

Mark Kaplan

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
If your on a production release, you should only see that if you accepted your company's policy when adding work email to the phone.

SpinalRemains

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
If your on a production release, you should only see that if you accepted your company's policy when adding work email to the phone.

There is no work email. The issue has happened to many privately owned devices. I've been using the same Live account for my devices since they were required on WP7. It just started with this recent update for some reason.

Mark Kaplan

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I'm really surprised your seeing that after doing a full hard reset. That's the only fix for mobile. On a PC you can use edit the registry and/or group policy but on the phone you cant.

Dave Sloan

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
what's the best way to sign out manually? I have signed out from Xbox, I have turned off and restarted and even removed battery and sim card. Still missing Windows Hello and Cortana.

RealtorTechGuy

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
Anyone having battery charge issues? 20% then plug in and jumps to 100%? What about random shutdowns? The only way to bring back is hard reboot(Vol + power)?

Jeff Merritt1

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Tons of issues with this update. I have to restart my phone to get emails and messages, reboots, windows hello jacked up, contacts not loading, terrible battery drain issues...

It's been a smooth ride so far and I have been on production ring for quite a bit. Personally at this point these errors are completely unacceptable.

dfaris

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting this same "Some settings are managed by your organization" and cant get rid of it. I have no work accounts on this phone at all. Anyone figure out how to fix this?

nin9tythre3

Aug 26, 2016
Visit site
I'm getting this same "Some settings are managed by your organization" and cant get rid of it. I have no work accounts on this phone at all. Anyone figure out how to fix this?

I'm having the same issue since the most recent update. Not sure what could be causing it because I definitely don't have any sort of organization account or something.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)