What to do

Leonel Funes

Windows 10 & Xbox Champion
Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Ok so since its only a 2 os world what do I do with my Hp Elite X3 its lost all of its value

There's Windows, iOS, macOS, tvOS, watchOS, Android, ChromeOS, Linux, Tizen, webOS, BBOS... Just Apple has 4 OSes alone.

Just use and enjoy your Elite X3. I'll also be glad to take it off your hands for free!

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Ok so since its only a 2 os world what do I do with my Hp Elite X3 its lost all of its value

One of the benefits of buying a device like the HP Elite x3 is the gorgeous 5.96" QHD AMOLED Display. Since it's a 2 OS world, and Windows 10 Mobile isn't one of the OS's, you can now really reap the benefits of that display. You can use it as a coaster for a hot beverage, or maybe a paint tray for painting a room in your house. If you enjoy sports, you can turn it into a great ice hockey puck or discus on the old Track & Field!

Now that it's a 2 OS world, your options are literally limitless!

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
One of the benefits of buying a device like the HP Elite x3 is the gorgeous 5.96" QHD AMOLED Display. Since it's a 2 OS world, and Windows 10 Mobile isn't one of the OS's, you can now really reap the benefits of that display. You can use it as a coaster for a hot beverage, or maybe a paint tray for painting a room in your house. If you enjoy sports, you can turn it into a great ice hockey puck or discus on the old Track & Field!

Now that it's a 2 OS world, your options are literally limitless!
Remember the guy who posted videos using his 1520 as a cutting board to prepare meals?

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I love how it's not a sharp knife so he had to giver a bit and then cleaned it off his pants lol.

I'm thinking I might need to get the X3 so I can have faster continuum, currently have the 950XL, it works but hoping for a more seamless wireless connect ability.... need to bring my laptop to a MS store and try it out I think :D

I need dual sim too...

Allen Rhodes

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Am I the only one that feels like an OP needs to participate oerwise the thread gets closed? Sell it on swappa for 400 or break out the violin. Cripes. No value....

PerfectReign

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
I'm thinking I might need to get the X3 so I can have faster continuum, currently have the 950XL, it works but hoping for a more seamless wireless connect ability.... need to bring my laptop to a MS store and try it out I think...
X3 won't disappoint. My 950xl is only being uses for Insider Builds anymore. Even the camera on this is great. Was comparing today a picture taken on this and one taken on my son's SGS7. They were about the same. The SGS7 was slightly warmer.

Sent from mTalk

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
X3 won't disappoint. My 950xl is only being uses for Insider Builds anymore. Even the camera on this is great. Was comparing today a picture taken on this and one taken on my son's SGS7. They were about the same. The SGS7 was slightly warmer.

Sent from mTalk

First time I heard the X3 camera as great compared to a 950xl :D

Another poster in a different thread said if it was purely for wifi continuum, it's better but maybe not worth the upgrade amount better...

emmeborn

Elite x3 & Lumia 950XL Champion
May 27, 2013
Visit site
X3 is a great phone. Use it with Continuum daily so I almost never unpack my SP3 from my bag at home.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12