Just a small rant of anger

shadow1010

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
My small rant of anger has to do with a seller from Ebay.
I`ve been looking at the Hp Elite X3 for weeks now. But the damn price of it was way too much for me to purchase. As everyone knows they range from 450-600 or so. I`m not sure about everyone else but I`m not willing to dump 600-700 bucks on a os that isn`t commited to functioning correctly.

So anyhow, I was looking one morning yet again at the prices on Ebay for the phone. Holy Cow I seen a listing for 299 with free shipping and to top everything off it`s brand new!!!! I thought I struck gold!!!!! I jumped all over it. Bought it,sent my money through Paypal
and did all the right things to have a smooth purchase of the phone. Well low a behold it was just some jerk off being a ******** to say the least. I quickly shut down the money through Paypal etc.

That is my small little story of my love of the Microsoft Os and live tiles and all it`s glory (so to speak). I`m out here still trying buy a phone from an Os that is probably
on it`s way out more then it`s way back in. : Microsoft you make me so angry

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
My small rant of anger has to do with a seller from Ebay.
I`ve been looking at the Hp Elite X3 for weeks now. But the damn price of it was way too much for me to purchase. As everyone knows they range from 450-600 or so. I`m not sure about everyone else but I`m not willing to dump 600-700 bucks on a os that isn`t commited to functioning correctly.

So anyhow, I was looking one morning yet again at the prices on Ebay for the phone. Holy Cow I seen a listing for 299 with free shipping and to top everything off it`s brand new!!!! I thought I struck gold!!!!! I jumped all over it. Bought it,sent my money through Paypal
and did all the right things to have a smooth purchase of the phone. Well low a behold it was just some jerk off being a ******** to say the least. I quickly shut down the money through Paypal etc.

That is my small little story of my love of the Microsoft Os and live tiles and all it`s glory (so to speak). I`m out here still trying buy a phone from an Os that is probably
on it`s way out more then it`s way back in. : Microsoft you make me so angry

Make sure you report the guy to Ebay so that he doesn't scam another Microsoft fan! eBay Security Center: Welcome

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05