Windows 10 Anniversary Build on Lumia 735

markp15

Mar 31, 2017
Visit site
I will be upgrading a lumia 735 from 8.1 to latest Anniversary build. Was curious to hear how stable Windows 10 is on this phone.

fnsrgt

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
My "wonderful" sales person at Verizon suggested that updating to 10 on the 735 is not advised. Do you know why he would have said this?

Richard Zingre

May 30, 2013
Visit site
For anyone who has updated their 735 to the most recent version of Windows 10 (not the creators update), can you offer your thoughts on battery performance. I'm using a Lumia Icon on Verizon and while it has gotten better with the most recent update, it still seems to burn through the battery at a fast rate. If I'm looking at anything but Edge it will burn through about 10% in a half hour. If I'm using Edge is more like 15%. I was hoping that the combination of lower resolution and slower processor might offer better battery life on a 735. I'm trying to decide whether or not to buy one from Verizon :).

markp15

Mar 31, 2017
Visit site
Since upgrading to the latest anniversary build battery life seems to be doing ok. With light use i get at least a couple of days. I have most of the background apps that i do not need turned off. My use is occasionally checking facebook, twitter, weather and sport news apps, fairly light though.

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
My Lumia 735 has battery that is more than adequate for most users.
Can last about a day and a half with light use.

I'm heavy user though so I charge nightly.

My Lumia 735 is on the Creators Update through the Release Preview Ring.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb