Every task is problematic after last update.

aditya chavan1

Mar 27, 2017
Visit site
I received update for my lumia 640xl.nd after that every task i problematic...
Most of apps are nt wroking properly and specially camera is very irritating.whn i use HDR mode and click the image then it takes 10-12 sec to save the image and after that the worst part happens,SOMETHING WENT WRONG.PLZ TRY AGAIN LATER...
Wtf yaar...every app opens for 40-50 sec and then throw me at main screen...
When i see other android phones they are improving their os nd apps,they are providing new apps and features eg.slow motion video capture etc etc,bt windows is just disappointing with every os update...i luv lumia series nd windows os.bt plz do something plz...plz...

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
What build are you on?? I'm going to suggest you may need to do a hard reset. This is even more likely if you're on an Insider Ring.

It's really not that much of a hassle. Just make sure you do a good backup first, and it helps to be around good Wi-Fi when you do it.

aditya chavan1

Mar 27, 2017
Visit site
Hey bro...can u tell me something abt slow motion video on 640xl?
Its not saving the edited video.whn i press SAVE icon the saving get started bt cant get complicated.it throws me in gallery.
How can i solve ths?and is lumia 640xl is able to do these tasks like slow motion or ultra slow motion?
Plz help me...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6