Creators update on X 3

DorsetBarry

Mar 10, 2017
Visit site
I just don't understand the apparent silence over software release dates. Of course I getthat things can get delayed but surely a company like HP is more organised than to have vague ideas of when updates can be released. The X3 is an expensive phone aimed at business, I run a business and I run my business on certainty and stability. We use IT systems as the backbone of the business and rely upon the flow of information from software and harder venders to maintain that stability. By not giving adequate and clear notice of software updates, HP do not provide businesses with the necessary information to assure stability. It just looks like they don't care. In many respects I would probably be as well served with cheaper Android devices.

Come on Microsoft and HP get it together, big bold and reliable notice of update dates, not stupid pathetic games. This is serious stuff.

MOBBAK

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Saw you posted in another forum HP responded to your request and said they're also coming out with a firmware update for the elite X3. Did you get the new firmware update along with the Creators Update?

I just wrote what HP told me. So, it's their faults not mine.

zmancb7

Nov 30, 2016
Visit site
I got the update last night.

Appreciate the new sounds but they stopped working for whatever reason. Only my text notification sounds are going through, not my emails with the fancy new tones or any other sounds.

Other than that, don't notice much.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa