Replacement Back Covers

el_mono70

May 17, 2011
Visit site
This is probably old news, and if so please ignore. I was trying one of "those" inexpensive back plates I got from Alibaba some time ago. Unfortunately the volume button was not working - my device would vibrate. So I went looking for options - not expecting anything - and found similar replacements on TVC-Mall. Minor differences: includes the notch to remove back cover and nfc antennae. The button for power is still unsatisfying, but volume feels almost like stock. Also, MS insignia is a brushed metallic, not chrome. Just an fyi.

el_mono70

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I'll try to find something to pair it with. I don't usually use any nfc features. You can turn it on in settings(and tap to pay), but that probably doesn't prove anything.
I believe it ships from China.

nick popplewell

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
I got a green one on eBay,I forget the sellers name,I can look it up,but I took my nfc and charging pad out of my stock cover and put it in that one,or any of my other ones,works perfectly

nick popplewell

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
I never thought of using heat,I just manhandled mine,but it came off pretty clean,I could use it again on a different phone but I'll definitely keep that in mind next time,thanks for the tip

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)