Has anyone found a good way to get rid of these micro scratches?

Dreamagain

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I've read up on a lot of threads around here whining about scratches that seem to be on the oleophobic coating, and not the actual screen. I think that is the problem with my phone as I have taken excellent care of it, yet still couldn't prevent micro scratches from occurring. This phone has seemed to scratch easier than any other phone I have ever used.

Has anyone found a good solution to getting rid of these things, or is it even possible? Do you think putting on a screen protector will hide them? The problem with that is, I've already wasted 40+$ putting on tempered screens only to have them not fit on the corners.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I've read up on a lot of threads around here whining about scratches that seem to be on the oleophobic coating, and not the actual screen. I think that is the problem with my phone as I have taken excellent care of it, yet still couldn't prevent micro scratches from occurring. This phone has seemed to scratch easier than any other phone I have ever used.

Has anyone found a good solution to getting rid of these things, or is it even possible? Do you think putting on a screen protector will hide them? The problem with that is, I've already wasted 40+$ putting on tempered screens only to have them not fit on the corners.

Which phone do you own?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have heard some word of mouth that Qmadix Liquid Glass will fill in micro scratches. I have not personally verified it though.

YMMV

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786