windows phone uupdate

Peter Cording

May 31, 2017
Visit site
WTF? my phone used to get charged every 2 or 3 days since the latest update I'm lucky if it lasts the day, and talk about slow, I'm going back to windows 7 on all my computers and I am resurrecting my Nokia 930 at least they knew how to design a phone. Meanwhile if anyone has an idea to put windows phone 8.1 on my 950xl I would be grateful as I like the bigger screen. Shame really as windows 10was looking hopeful for a while but as is usual MS have turned it into a pile of crape.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
My Lumia 950 XL is chugging along just fine. Maybe try a soft reset, and if that doesn't fix the issue, a hard reset.

Sorry you're having issues. As much as I loved my Lumia Icon, I would never want to go back to it from my 950 XL.

AndrewMBaines

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I had problems after the latest update - GPS and compass stopped working. Tried a soft reset, then a hard reset, neither worked. Finally I had to use the recovery tool and reinstall everything from scratch.
Pain to do, but phone now working better than ever - give it a try.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Originally posted by Peter Cording
WTF? my phone used to get charged every 2 or 3 days since the latest update I'm lucky if it lasts the day, and talk about slow, I'm going back to windows 7 on all my computers and I am resurrecting my Nokia 930 at least they knew how to design a phone. Meanwhile if anyone has an idea to put windows phone 8.1 on my 950xl I would be grateful as I like the bigger screen. Shame really as windows 10was looking hopeful for a while but as is usual MS have turned it into a pile of crape.

Are you using an Insider Build, if so then that could be the problem?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss