Microsoft Lumia gone from stores

phoenixxdee

May 8, 2015
Visit site
One day, this year, I was hungry for a phone, so I went to the store where I bought my Lumia 625 in 2015. People had stopped working there and the Microsoft section was a ghost town. I noticed people came there because of the NOKIA brand, they still had the good old days memories... then it's all gone like a meteor. I disliked this fact, but I really am waiting on Microsoft. One day, the special less than one percent group will come and reap the benefits of waiting.

Rainar Angelo

May 13, 2017
Visit site
One day, this year, I was hungry for a phone, so I went to the store where I bought my Lumia 625 in 2015. People had stopped working there and the Microsoft section was a ghost town. I noticed people came there because of the NOKIA brand, they still had the good old days memories... then it's all gone like a meteor. I disliked this fact, but I really am waiting on Microsoft. One day, the special less than one percent group will come and reap the benefits of waiting.

We've been waiting for years sadly

kashgohel

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
One day, the special less than one percent group will come and reap the benefits of waiting.

Haha same here. The supply is dwindling weirdly, and all the Lumia's in my country are getting scooped up by customers. We just have to handle our phones carefully until the next iteration of microsoft products start. (lets go get that shock absorbing phone cover!!! :p)

IuliaGz

Jun 19, 2017
Visit site
most likely Microsoft is preparing a new generation of phones. Microsoft is too strong to give up the phones section so easily.
with the continuum project i think that they will strive great success worldwide.

DJCBS

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

Well...nothing wrong with being overly optimistic.
I just hope you're sitting comfortably while waiting for that day...'cause you might be waiting for eternity ;P

phoenixxdee

May 8, 2015
Visit site
Well...nothing wrong with being overly optimistic.
I just hope you're sitting comfortably while waiting for that day...'cause you might be waiting for eternity ;P
Being pessimistic doesn't work. It wouldn't work anyway. I believe things will change for the better. :smile:

phoenixxdee

May 8, 2015
Visit site
most likely Microsoft is preparing a new generation of phones. Microsoft is too strong to give up the phones section so easily.
with the continuum project i think that they will strive great success worldwide.

But wait, there's more. Imagine this: WHat if they are trying to recreate "Microsoft in the mobile sphere?"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre