Store shows 1 update but nothing is listed?

Charlie Pelosi1

Jan 1, 2016
Visit site
My store app shows I have 1 update or download pending, but when I go to downloads and updates nothing is listed. It won't go away. Anyone have this issue or know how to fix it?

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
I have two updates that keep generating an error message for both: 'Amazon' & 'Advance info'. Tried to uninstall the Amazon app on the phone (950XL), but uninstall is grayed out...the 'Advanced info' app is built in so it's not listed in the All Apps List, nor can I open it from Settings > Extras > Advanced info :(

Elky64

Jun 2, 2017
Visit site
All three of my Windows Phones (830/650/950) showing same, 1 update pending/downloading. Have no clue as to a fix nor have we bothered to look for one.

Microsoft, wheeeere are you...

PJL99

Jun 28, 2016
Visit site
Today the available Store apps included a "name not available" app. Upon updating, the available app number was correct. The same applies to the PC.

daren629

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Originally posted by mtf1380
I have two updates that keep generating an error message for both: 'Amazon' & 'Advance info'. Tried to uninstall the Amazon app on the phone (950XL), but uninstall is grayed out...the 'Advanced info' app is built in so it's not listed in the All Apps List, nor can I open it from Settings > Extras > Advanced info :(

I was able to uninstall the Amazon app in Settings -> Apps -> Apps & Features. The uninstall button was active on the Amazon app there but it was greyed out in the All Apps list.

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Thanks @daren629, I too was able to uninstall using your post, earlier in the week this method showed the 'Uninstall' button as grayed out for me:)

Yesterday, I had all 3 hanging apps (Amazon, GPS Calculator, Advanced Info) show as downloaded in the 'Recent Activity', but when I hit the app update button, they disappeared from the 'Recent Activity' list and showed back up in the failed download area :(

Down to just one hanging apps now (Advanced Info, still grayed out), thanks again:wink:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos