Back to the X3... Samsung S8 Plus - iPhone 7 just aren't for me.

David Mk1

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
I know every Windows Phone user is saying the same thing but WTF Microsoft, you have an amazing OS here and a great phone, why not support it??? I purchased the X3 the day it was released and moved on quickly after due to the severe freezing I encountered with both my new phone and its replacement. I forced myself to try an iPhone first which I didn’t totally hate but the email options are horrendous vs WP. The endless apps selection is great but surprisingly pointless when I started thinking about how often I actual used any of them. Limited storage space ended up killing it for me so I jumped into Android with the Samsung S8+ on release date. The S8’s absolutely beautiful screen is enough to make anyone love the phone, that is until you don’t have the battery to support it.. I’m an extremely heavy phone user so being tethered to a charger is by far the most annoying thing in life to me. Android also still feels like an in complete project.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
The newer builds (production) are quite stable and I'm sure you will enjoy your x3 much more than you did the first time around. Interesting though, I had a S8+ for a bit and I found the battery life impressive - for an Android anyway. I'm a heavy user myself and the only phones that last a full day for me have been the x3, the S8+ and surprisingly, my Liquid Jade Primo. The iPhone 6S+ was close but no cigar.

Sent from my HP Elite x3 on mTalk

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
I will probably pick one up if HP releases one for Verizon next month. I like my 735 but it's just too under powered. Hate to get such an expensive phone though if MS relaunches it's mobile presence next year. Wish i had a crystal ball.

Twitter: @PhotographyET

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss