Lumia830 bootloop

eddiefufy

Dec 14, 2017
Visit site
My lumia 830 boot loop when i unplug the charger. i rolled back the o.s to 8.1 denim but same thing will happen. Please help.

Last edited:

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, it sounds like you may have a hardware fault. To start with, I would look to remove the SD card (if present) and reseat your SIM card. You haven't mention how old the phone is but the Lumia 830 is now 3 years old, so a replacement battery would be an option to try.
Another thought would be to do a hard boot and don't restore from a backup. Just to rule out a corrupt backup.

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, it sounds like you may have a hardware fault. To start with, I would look to remove the SD card (if present) and reseat your SIM card. You haven't mention how old the phone is but the Lumia 830 is now 3 years old, so a replacement battery would be an option to try.
Another thought would be to do a hard boot and don't restore from a backup. Just to rule out a corrupt backup.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
My lumia 830 boot loop when i unplug the charger. i rolled back the o.s to 8.1 denim but same thing will happen. Please help.

It looks like you may have a loose contact between the battery and the contacts on the phone.

Try placing some piece of folded piece of paper or slim cardboard at the bottom of the battery and see if that helps resolve the issue.

If it does then have a look at the contacts on the phone, they may slight be out of place. Usually you can address that using a tweezer gently to put it back in place.

eddiefufy

Dec 14, 2017
Visit site
Good day thank you for the replies. Yesterday i went to a repair shop the tech guy said that the battery is causing the problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss