Hello all, have anyone figured out how to send a picture in a text message, Verizon 735

PAC757

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Hello, just came back to Windows from years with android, sending pictures via text messages is part of my job, it seems that this is impossible now with Verizon. Has anyone gotten this to work? The most ironic thing is a coworker with a dumb flip phone phone can send pictures via text but a Windows phone can not

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Hello, just came back to Windows from years with android, sending pictures via text messages is part of my job, it seems that this is impossible now with Verizon. Has anyone gotten this to work? The most ironic thing is a coworker with a dumb flip phone phone can send pictures via text but a Windows phone can not

Sending a picture via SMS (really MMS) on a Lumia 735 is no different than sending a picture on any other WP 7, 8, 8.1, or Windows 10 Mobile.

You can either have the picture open and hit the "share" button (it's on the far left at the bottom of the picture) and then select "messaging".

Or you can send it from the text message conversation by tapping on the paperclip next to the text box, then tapping "photo or video" and then navigating to the photo from the collection, album, or folder. Pretty straight forward either way.

What's the issue you're having?

PAC757

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I sat online searching, and on Verizon tech support, it appears that after windows 10 on the Verizon lumia 735 you can no longer send pictures via text messages and there is no longer any MMS settings. So Verizon and Microsoft rendered this feature obsolete when it still works on even dumb flip phones we have laying around at work that a few people are still using. That went away as did Verizon's Visual Voicemail. For a work phone I'm stuck with Verizon, would never consider using them for my personal lines.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I sat online searching, and on Verizon tech support, it appears that after windows 10 on the Verizon lumia 735 you can no longer send pictures via text messages and there is no longer any MMS settings. So Verizon and Microsoft rendered this feature obsolete when it still works on even dumb flip phones we have laying around at work that a few people are still using. That went away as did Verizon's Visual Voicemail. For a work phone I'm stuck with Verizon, would never consider using them for my personal lines.

Wow. I had not heard that. I moved off Verizon and went to AT&T when the Lumia 950 came out. Hopefully someone here can help you...

If they can't help you, maybe you could look at grabbing an Icon for cheap. Or maybe even an Elite x3 if you still want to invest $ into this half dead operating system.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6