why does my lumia 650 not connect to internet???

Netti12463

Feb 3, 2018
Visit site
Lumia 650 was working fine connecting to internet whilst in UK now not connecting in Spain on my internet or my works just comes up with cannot connect to this network ?????

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
I have to say, my 650 is the most fickle phone for connectivity (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, cell data) of all the phones I've worked with. I have factory reset several times. Reboot constantly. I am not sure if it's the chipset in the phone, or a driver issue.

The Wi-Fi, gets stuck in low signal strength, even though I'm in the same room with the base station. The phone will try to get data via Wi-Fi, fail, go with Cell data, then flip flop back and forth till it times out. If I turn off and on Wi-Fi things starts working. If I can turn back on Wi-Fi... Sometimes the slider for turning on/off Wi-Fi disappears in the settings screen.

I have found the Bluetooth side to be somewhat non-standard and very frustrating, meaning it doesn't work with some Bluetooth devices even though everything else will. And all the features of Music, Voice, Cortana don't always work, even though my older Windows Phone/Mobile devices worked perfectly. Or if I have a Bluetooth device that does work as it should, when I turn on the device, the 650 will connect and work fine, then if I turn off the device, wait a bit, turn back on the device the 650 won't connect back up. Some times toggling off/on the Bluetooth on the 650 fixes it. Other times, I can turn off the Bluetooth, then the slider for Off/On disappears just like the Wi-Fi issue. I have to reboot to get them back.

I am so tempted to see if someone wants to trade me for an unlocked 640 with Windows 10 Mobile....

Jan 3, 2008
Visit site
Must be a bad phone. My family has three 650's and all work very well. My Idol 4s is little smoother due to more ram and faster processor, but the 650's are very stable and just work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven