Downloads not progressing at all...

Olumayowa Odebiyi

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I'm currently on windows 10 mobile 15063.909 on the 640xl. However, until a recent hard reset, all was fine including downloads and updates.

Since the update, the latest download has been stuck at 2%. Though I've switched between data and WiFi, there doesn't seem to have been any change with either.

What to do now, anyone?

LumPhile

Dec 27, 2016
Visit site
I'm currently on windows 10 mobile 15063.909 on the 640xl. However, until a recent hard reset, all was fine including downloads and updates.

Since the update, the latest download has been stuck at 2%. Though I've switched between data and WiFi, there doesn't seem to have been any change with either.

What to do now, anyone?
I have the 640LTE and I've noticed this behavior for the last two updates. This month's update, although less than 50mb, took almost an hour to download; February was not much better. I can only advise patience. After sitting at 2% for some time it then quickly started moving up. You could try charging the phone while it's downloading, or using the phone to browse while it downloads in the background. For some strange reason this has actually worked for me

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss