How do people see you when you say to them that "You are using Windows phone”?

covfefe

Banned
Jul 22, 2017
Visit site
Generally positive response, people seem to recognise that the market heading to the two main platforms is a result of app availability and being a sheep with your friends rather than how good the platforms are.

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
No regular person is remotely interested in the type of phone I am using. If it ever comes up, which is basically never, there's a vague curiousity and that's about it.

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Person: Oh you have a windows phone! I think I should give that a try.

me: "you can't buy one, they're pretty much not making anymore"

Person: What? I just heard about it!

patcherd

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
I know the Dollar General account that i am delivering to uses Microsoft windows 950 XL phones.

My trainer laughed and said you are the only one i know who uses a Windows phone.

They just don't get it.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Ha this talk about Windows Phone reminds me of a joke:

Q: How do you know if someone is a vegetarian or does crossfit?
A: Don't worry; they will tell you!

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Person: Oh you have a windows phone! I think I should give that a try.

me: "you can't buy one, they're pretty much not making anymore"

Person: What? I just heard about it!

they just dont get it, its a weird/unusual phone and thats it, definitely not an iphone, but they assume it has to be a somewhat normal phone like a lesser known chinese droid or something

baret

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I still rock Lumia 535 at work and Lumia 950XL at home. People don't know what phone it is even when they sign on it. ( 535 )

woskam

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I use WP every day with pleasure and I do not want Android or iPhone as long I do not miss important apps. I have a Lumia 950. Very good mobile.

Pololica

Jan 28, 2015
Visit site
When I bought my Lumia 640, two and a half years ago, a colleague asked me if is an android phone (probably asking if is the new version). When I said is a Windows Phone, he was surprised... And nothing more. I consider to be a very good phone and OS.

James Hauser

Jan 26, 2015
Visit site
there are a lot of people out there that would love to dump iOS and Android (and their endless frustrations) in favor of windows phone. We are just not brave enough.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb