Alcatel idols 4s possible to convert to android

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I've heard of possible projects to do stuff like this but as far as I know it's not possible.

Your best bet is just to buy a new phone.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello Everyone
Since windows 10 is dead is there a way to convert my phone to android
Like the phone or is it a paper weight
Thanks

Unless it's a completely bricked then I'd say it's hardly a paper weight. You could sell it on Ebay and see how much you get for it.

Or you can still use it as a media player as VLC still works fine on WM10 and Spotify works as well - albeit requiring the phone to be rebooted time to time as it's poorly coded thus cannot start playing audio.

You also still have Mytube and Mytube Beta which still work flawlessly not to mention the office apps. So yeah, hardly a paper weight lol.

mrsatellite

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Unless it's a completely bricked then I'd say it's hardly a paper weight. You could sell it on Ebay and see how much you get for it.

Or you can still use it as a media player as VLC still works fine on WM10 and Spotify works as well - albeit requiring the phone to be rebooted time to time as it's poorly coded thus cannot start playing audio.

You also still have Mytube and Mytube Beta which still work flawlessly not to mention the office apps. So yeah, hardly a paper weight lol.

Fair enough
But I need Facebook and notifications,flashlight and my alarm
None of which work

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Fair enough
But I need Facebook and notifications,flashlight and my alarm
None of which work

Fair enough, the facebook app works on my L930 so it might be an issue with your phone. I have come across notification and flashlight issues in the past. However, never come across any issue with the alarm app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa