I'd pay anything for a video app that allowed us to organize/tag

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I'd give anything for a video app that allowed us to organize/tag our videos accordingly. TV shows organized as TV shows. Movies listed as movies. Proper DVD/show art. Movie Premier, eXPlay, etc all showed promise, but the updates stopped and they are just that.... a promise. I don't understand why media has gone to crap for Windows and Windows Phone, but after the dumping of Zune, media organizing and usage has gone to ****.

Last edited by a moderator:

GSOgymrat

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I've been looking for an app for Windows RT that allows you to tag and organize photos, similar to Windows Photo Gallery. I even contacted Microsoft support and they said tags can be added to photos by going to desktop and then file properties. That works but is not like Photo Gallery where you can edit the photo and add tags at the same time. Tagging must be difficult to incorporate since there are so many photo app and none have this feature.

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Found it. Or actually had it, but update answered all my callings! MOVIE PREMIER is amazing. Anyone needing a great video player for Windows8/RT that organizes your videos and LOOKS AMAZING, get it. This app needs way more publicity.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss