I need an external mouse to use with Windows 8 RT/Pro. I'm currently using the Logitech keyboard with track pad. The track pad is nice supporting Windows 8 gestures, but it's very choppy and too sensitive when scrolling. What mouse (preferably with 4-way scrolling) is best to use with Windows 8?
    05-02-2013 04:45 PM
    I have heard good things about the new wedge mouse from MS. Microsoft Wedge Touch Mouse mouse - product summary - Bing Shopping

I have not personally tried it though. I am still using a Microsoft Arc mouse to travel and a Logitech g700 at home. What's nice about the wedge mouse is that it is Bluetooth so no dongles needed.
    05-02-2013 06:33 PM
    Thanks, yeah I was tempted to get the Wedge but have been using the Logitech track pad for the last month but prefer to hold on to something.

How's the scrolling on the Arc mouse and G700? Being also a Mac user, I'm spoiled with smooth scrolling.

Bluetooth is definitely a benefit.
    05-02-2013 07:01 PM
    Ha, I just realized the Wedge has bottom tracking so it can be used as a traditional mouse as well. Will give it a try. :-)
    05-02-2013 07:24 PM
    I use a wedge mouse with my surface. It is small, Bluetooth, and travels easily. It is tiny, but I have not had issues with it. My hands are rather large. I have used it for extended periods of time .

I also have an arc mouse which is really nice. The only reason I do not use this mouse with my surface is that it will take the lone USB port (the arc is not Bluetooth). The arc is really slick and I use it with my xps13.

Both are great mice...
    05-04-2013 08:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD