Making Playlists In Windows RT

garak0410

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
How do you make playlists in Windows RT so you can sync to a Windows Phone via the Windows Phone App? There doesn't seem to be any way. :(

Dos101

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure if this is specific to the Music app for Windows 8.1 or not, but on the left side of the Music app I have a "New Playlist" option, as well as the ability to import playlists.

Screenshot (6).png

garak0410

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
I'm not sure if this is specific to the Music app for Windows 8.1 or not, but on the left side of the Music app I have a "New Playlist" option, as well as the ability to import playlists.

View attachment 40060

Good info...we are still on 8 (non beta)...I just made a playlist of LOCAL music (but now XBOX Music tells, I am not sure.)...hooked my phone up to my PC with the MODERN Windows Phone App...chose ADD TO PHONE and then Playlist...but I do not know where XBOX Music stores playlists locally... :(

Dos101

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Ya I'm not sure either. Thought it might be in AppData but no dice, though I did notice that the playlists synced to the Music app on my Lumia 920.

garak0410

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
Ya I'm not sure either. Thought it might be in AppData but no dice, though I did notice that the playlists synced to the Music app on my Lumia 920.

Creating cloud music lists has been fairly painless and I see them across my devices. On Windows 8, I can use Zune or Windows Media Player to do them. Will keep poking around as I'd love to see an RT solution.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)