Bing News buggy behavior?

pbankey

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,

I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing buggy behavior in Bing News in Windows RT...

More specifically, whenever I attempt to add custom news sources through RSS feeds I get occasional issues with the following:

1. The RSS source result when I search for the link doesn't always let me add (the "+" sign is sometimes missing)
  2. When I can select to add a source, I have to do it 4-5 times before it shows up in my Sources list
  3. I sometimes have to hit the "add section" button 4-5 times before it adds a source as a news section, just like the issue above
  4. My RSS sources will crap out, telling me it has "No recent results for this search". This includes the WPCentral RSS feed,

I tried searching but didn't find many results about this. Anyone else seeing what I am?

Last edited:

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Not sure if it's related, but I had buggy problems searching on Bing last night in the UK. Sometimes it would say No Results found, and the "did you mean..." text which usually displays when you made a type, was what I actually typed in. Clicking that would bring up the search results. I think it just went a little buggy. Only done a couple of searches to test it this morning and it seems OK so far.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire