Would you recommend the Surface RT with my preferences?

Kebero

May 26, 2011
Visit site
It comes with the Remote Desktop found on any Windows computer. Just make sure you enable Remote Desktop on the computer you are connecting to.

Only on the Professional and Enterprise editions. Home Premium cannot host RDP sessions.

spaulagain

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
What's the state of the Appstore? I don't mind few apps, but does it have the basics? WPcentral, eBay amazon, mint?

eBay, Amazon, and Mint are available. WPC hasn't made an app yet. The eBay app is actually pretty good. Almost better than their website, lol.

Jack Janik

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
After using splashtop, I tried teamviewer, (this is on my phone still), and splashtop was very laggy, and team viewer had all these restrictions. Will they be like that on the surface? What is the best remit desktop client for windows phone, and windows rt?

Jack Janik

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Save up your money some more, and buy either the touch/type cover 2 (lean more on the type 2). You'll fall in love with it all over again :)

Thanks. ^.^
By the way what browser do you use? I like IE, but I would prefer something a little less vanilla. I tried UC BrowserHD but it didn't let me set it as default, which is a deal breaker for me.

thatdennis

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. ^.^
By the way what browser do you use? I like IE, but I would prefer something a little less vanilla. I tried UC BrowserHD but it didn't let me set it as default, which is a deal breaker for me.

Well, at first I don't like vanilla IE too, but got used to it, so sorry can't help you with browsers :X

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077