Game For 1 Year Old

Joshua Jackson

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I went to install Bubble Birds, on my Surface RT, and realized that it wasn't available for RT.
That is one if the few things that my 1 Year old can "play".
I quote play, because he just slaps the screen and screams with excitement as his pounding results in some movement in the screen.
So, the big question is, are there games that are little more than attention-keepers?
Obviously, I'm not looking for something in-depth.
The biggest thing is not ending too quickly.
I installed Hill Climb, but it kept running out of gas and showing the menu.
Ultimately, something like an endless runner in arcade mode would be great.
Just keep the guy running, no matter what.
Hehehe...
JJ

windoors

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
I went to install Bubble Birds, on my Surface RT, and realized that it wasn't available for RT.
That is one if the few things that my 1 Year old can "play".
I quote play, because he just slaps the screen and screams with excitement as his pounding results in some movement in the screen.
So, the big question is, are there games that are little more than attention-keepers?
Obviously, I'm not looking for something in-depth.
The biggest thing is not ending too quickly.
I installed Hill Climb, but it kept running out of gas and showing the menu.
Ultimately, something like an endless runner in arcade mode would be great.
Just keep the guy running, no matter what.
Hehehe...
JJ

Check out this Deal Alert: Seven Disney Windows Phones games available free for a limited time | Windows Phone Central may any of them suite yours.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
try downloading fresh paint from store, he would love that its not a game but will keep him busy for hours(don't let him use for longer time, will effect his health as well as eyes) also since he is just 1 year old, try to make him sit in a crib or a safe place and handle him the tablet with care.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mietaz