Hey guys. I'm going to start to record podcasts alongside my b log, and I was wondering what the best choice would be to record them. I want simple, audio notes, clean UI, stability, and maybe even background recording. Help me out please?
    02-10-2014 08:11 PM
    My app, Notetastic, has support for audio recording, and you can even save it to SkyDrive so you can access it on all your devices. I'm currently deciding on how to implement, if to implement at all, background recording, so it may serve you some use. You can download it here:

Notetastic | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    02-10-2014 09:03 PM
    My app, Notetastic, has support for audio recording, and you can even save it to SkyDrive so you can access it on all your devices. I'm currently deciding on how to implement, if to implement at all, background recording, so it may serve you some use. You can download it here:

Notetastic | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    Thanks man! This is a great app, but how about for my Surface RT?
    02-11-2014 07:53 AM
    Thanks man! This is a great app, but how about for my Surface RT?
    I don't have a Windows 8 or RT version out at this moment, but I have been considering working on it. I admit I didn't notice this thread was under RT, MY BAD :P. :)
    02-11-2014 10:03 AM
    I don't have a Windows 8 or RT version out at this moment, but I have been considering working on it. I admit I didn't notice this thread was under RT, MY BAD :P. :)
    Nah, it's okay. Well, if you make one, let me know. :-)
    02-11-2014 10:52 AM
    Hey guys. I'm going to start to record podcasts alongside my b log, and I was wondering what the best choice would be to record them. I want simple, audio notes, clean UI, stability, and maybe even background recording. Help me out please?
    I have not found an audio recording app that is robust and mature enough to handle podcast recording on the Surface RT.

I ended up using my iPad 4 and "Boss Jock Studio" with a Samson Go mic. Even if you decide to stick with the Surface for podcast recording, I highly recommend the Go mic... it's a terrific mic!
    02-12-2014 06:02 PM
    I have not found an audio recording app that is robust and mature enough to handle podcast recording on the Surface RT.

I ended up using my iPad 4 and "Boss Jock Studio" with a Samson Go mic. Even if you decide to stick with the Surface for podcast recording, I highly recommend the Go mic... it's a terrific mic!
    :c I wanna make podcasts.
    02-14-2014 08:52 PM