What games are you looking forward to this year? Or even next year if they've been announced?

For me, they are as follows (in no particular order):

CoD: Modern Warfare 3
    Battlefield 3
    Gears of War 3
    Forza Motorsport 4 (Kinect capable)
    NBA 2k12
    Madden NFL 12
    Ninja Gaiden 3 (this is a classic)
    Batman: Arkham City
    05-13-2011 05:04 AM
    I wish Call of Duty worked with Kinect, then maybe I'd go back to losing weight instead of gaining it. :-)

The only game I see in my future is MW3. I bought the Xbox only for Call of Duty. Friends get me games for my birthday and Christmas and they're still in shrink wrap, LOL.

Michael.
    05-13-2011 03:24 PM
    My primary reason was for FPS, but Call of Duty in mind and the Kinect. I bought it a month ahead of the Kinect's release, which was also a month ahead of Black Ops.

When Black Ops came out, I forgot about my Kinect and yeah, I wish CoD was Kinect compatible as well. I put Forza on my list because it'll be Kinect-ready.
    05-13-2011 04:08 PM
    I'm really wanting to check out Catherine, but haven't been able to convince myself to pony up $60 to purchase it.

As for games yet to be released, there's quite a few I'm interested so I'll list 5:

1) Spelunky HD
    2) Madden 12
    3) The Witness
    4) Mass Effect 3
    5) Diablo III (a guy can hope right?)

I also have a passing interest in Kinect Sports 2, Dance Central 2, The Gunstringer, and Fruit Ninja Kinect. I just completed Bastion and am currently working my way through Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet and Crysis 2.

Anyone have any suggestions for games I should check out that have flown under the radar?
    08-10-2011 11:58 AM
    Gears of War 3
    Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary

2 of my only 3 reasons why I own an Xbox 360 (Fable is the 3rd) :)
    08-11-2011 11:55 AM
    Battlefield 3
    Dance Central 1/2
    Delta Force: Angel Falls (one day, one of these days)
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Believe or not I have not played any MW game, so I might check out MW3.
    08-12-2011 06:30 PM