Kill Confirmed!

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I haven't had this much fun playing a game in a long time. MW3 is so damn fun. I finished the campaign and just level to 32 on multiplayer. So far I'm 9 hours in. Domination and Kill Confirmed are just the best **** ever!

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
LMAO! i been playing allot to , i love the SURVIVAL mode on special ops.

will have to play :) call in some Riots shiled support with a couple sentry guns.. good to go.

im not as good at the multy player as i was in BLACK OPS , atlases they still have my M16 with silencer :p

what’s your time zone? And when are you normally on??

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I haven't had the chance to play special ops yet, been on multi player. I'm not as good on MW3 as I was on Black Ops either. My Time Zone is US Central Time. I'm on after 8 or 9 PM.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
cool we only have 1 hour time diffrents, i been playing Multyplayer too , i only play survival with other friends cause people suck! lol

see you on :)

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I have to admit that I have gone back to the darkside after being a little disappointed with Battlefield 3.

I'm loving the maps on this one and they've really ironed out a lot of the annoyances with COD for example: less people are noob tubing because you have to sacrifice the sight attachment.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I've yet to try BF3, but I'm going to have to get that on the PS3, if I do try it. I was in the beta and I was let down. I'm going to get it eventually.

I really like the maps too, even though I don't have them learned like I did in Black Ops. I also like the support class. I have a blast with support and only played assault once.

I have to admit that I have gone back to the darkside after being a little disappointed with Battlefield 3.

I'm loving the maps on this one and they've really ironed out a lot of the annoyances with COD for example: less people are noob tubing because you have to sacrifice the sight attachment.

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I've yet to try BF3, but I'm going to have to get that on the PS3, if I do try it. I was in the beta and I was let down. I'm going to get it eventually.

I really like the maps too, even though I don't have them learned like I did in Black Ops. I also like the support class. I have a blast with support and only played assault once.

BF3 is definitely worth a try. It's a decent game, but unfortunately for me, it strayed away from Bad Company 2 a little too much.

COD has been great fun. It's been awesome to get my teeth back into it. It's such a fast tempo game. A real thrill every turn. :)

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Just was 22 - 4 and had a stealth air strike waiting,...then the connection dropped! :( This was my best game by FAR. I'm about to be in need of a new XBOX 360 controller!!!!!!

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Just was 22 - 4 and had a stealth air strike waiting,...then the connection dropped! :( This was my best game by FAR. I'm about to be in need of a new XBOX 360 controller!!!!!!

Doh... classic COD! The host obviously had enough of the can of arse-whoop you opened on them and decided to leave. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)