Chipping First Gen Xbox

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
So, I've decided to dig out my first Xbox and give it a place in my lounge as a spare DVD player/Arcade machine. I have a truck load of SNES, MEGA DRIVE, AMIGA, MAME games that I'd like to install, but wasn't sure where I could get it chipped... or even if a chip was necessary these days?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
i dont think you really need to chip your Xbox to MOD it. ( the old one any ways )

i use to do it by hocking it up to my PC , or simply saving the MODS on a memory card. witch would follow me to my friends Xbox.

i would try here: The Easiest Way To Soft Mod An Original XBOX

and here :p : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0TuwdpX8CE

if not i use to just go to local **GETO* (lol ) electronique stores ( probly a front for mafia/drug lords LOL ) and paid them 20-50$ to do it.

I have a MODED Xbox remote LOL. so when i play MW3 all single shot weapon become FULLY AUTOMATIC ( HAHAHAHA PPPWWWN ) it basically tricks the remote into thinking im clicking the button as fast as possible. ( i dont really use it doh cause i find it cheap , only cost me 20$ so i did it lol)

Last edited:

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
i dont think you really need to chip your Xbox to MOD it. ( the old one any ways )

i use to do it by hocking it up to my PC , or simply saving the MODS on a memory card. witch would follow me to my friends Xbox.

i would try here: The Easiest Way To Soft Mod An Original XBOX

and here :p : A Simple Guide to Mod Chipping an Xbox - YouTube

if not i use to just go to local **GETO* (lol ) electronique stores ( probly a front for mafia/drug lords LOL ) and paid them 20-50$ to do it.

Awesome. Thanks for the help, mate. :) I think I'll attempt the soft mod and see what happens.

I have a MODED Xbox remote LOL. so when i play MW3 all single shot weapon become FULLY AUTOMATIC ( HAHAHAHA PPPWWWN ) it basically tricks the remote into thinking im clicking the button as fast as possible. ( i dont really use it doh cause i find it cheap , only cost me 20$ so i did it lol)

Ahh, yes. The good old modded controllers! A friend has one which turn the .50 into fully automatic... sounds awesome, but is pretty useless. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6