06-03-2012 12:33 AM
56 123
tools
    I'm going to buy a large pizza and play until I'm good.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express
    Pizza always works!

Here's a picture of a gathering I held at mine last year for my b'day. It was a COD, pizza, and beer night. And, no... I guess I never will grow up. :D

Yep, that's me stood up looking rather excited. . .

There's another 360 out of sight in the bottom right hand corner of the room.
    1jaxstate1, Duvi and TheWeeBear like this.
    01-07-2012 06:14 PM
    Pizza always works!

Here's a picture of a gathering I held at mine last year for my b'day. It was a COD, pizza, and beer night. And, no... I guess I never will grow up. :D

Click to view quoted image

Yep, that's me stood up looking rather excited. . .

There's another 360 out of sight in the bottom right hand corner of the room.
    I guess you weren't a fan of Black Ops eh? I see mw2 in the background.
    01-07-2012 08:53 PM
    Wtf. How are you guys so damn good. My beat match was 23 -13. I'm doing it wrong.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express
    It's all about your class set up. My new favorite is with sleight of hand pro, hardline pro & stalker pro and the acr + red dot. I play domination exclusively now. Another thing that helps are headsets. I use that for sound. I actually just came from the mall and picked up the $150 wireless COD headsets. I have 30 days to try it out as I normally only do wired headsets.
    01-07-2012 08:58 PM
    Yeah, I don't play with people I know, so it's pretty much every man for himself. I might get my friends to start playing at the same time. No one I play with have a headset pretty much. I just finished a game of ground war [dominataion] and some guy wen't 74 - 12.
    It's all about your class set up. My new favorite is with sleight of hand pro, hardline pro & stalker pro and the acr + red dot. I play domination exclusively now. Another thing that helps are headsets. I use that for sound. I actually just came from the mall and picked up the $150 wireless COD headsets. I have 30 days to try it out as I normally only do wired headsets.
    01-07-2012 09:56 PM
    Duvi your going to love the headset it sounds so clear you can almost feel the bullets flying passing your head...lol I have had mine for a while now I got the TBs wireless very nice. By the way that's not me playing Skyrim or whatever its called its my daughter. I haven't been on in a few days I'm out of town on a job. I will hit you up for a game when I get back.
    01-07-2012 10:16 PM
    01-07-2012 10:26 PM
    Duvi your going to love the headset it sounds so clear you can almost feel the bullets flying passing your head...lol I have had mine for a while now I got the TBs wireless very nice. By the way that's not me playing Skyrim or whatever its called its my daughter. I haven't been on in a few days I'm out of town on a job. I will hit you up for a game when I get back.
    Lmfao... I really did think it was you playing. Haaa.
    01-07-2012 10:27 PM
    Get ready for the permanent over the head hair crease from the headset. The wife says I look like in directing air traffic when I have them on.

Nah not me I have been playing BF3 with Mike he won't play COD any more. I'm going to get back to COD soon as I get home. I really like both games for majorly different reasons. They are complete different games.
    01-07-2012 10:32 PM
    Yeah, I don't play with people I know, so it's pretty much every man for himself. I might get my friends to start playing at the same time. No one I play with have a headset pretty much. I just finished a game of ground war [dominataion] and some guy wen't 74 - 12.
    On this win streak, that's all I'm doing is playing with the same set of guys. the 5th or 6th guy is usually a random or anyone who wants to play on our list. One of the guys I play with is just under a 7.0 win/loss ratio.
    01-07-2012 10:35 PM
    I guess you weren't a fan of Black Ops eh? I see mw2 in the background.
    Well spotted. :D

TBH, Black Ops had a good run out, but after a couple of months, the general consensus among friends was it wasn't really up to par. It's World at War 2. Personally, I had more fun out of it by playing Zombies, which later that evening we had a 4 player link up on.

:)
    01-08-2012 05:53 AM
    Well spotted. :D

TBH, Black Ops had a good run out, but after a couple of months, the general consensus among friends was it wasn't really up to par. It's World at War 2. Personally, I had more fun out of it by playing Zombies, which later that evening we had a 4 player link up on.

:)
    I liked Black Ops a lot better than MW2 and also liked it more than MW3, but now, I find MW3 to be hella fun. The stacking killstreaks are awesome.

Also... this is the first time I have a group I've constantly played with that are all from the EAST. If I have less than full bars, I can't kill anything straight on.
    01-08-2012 01:53 PM
    I liked Black Ops a lot better than MW2 and also liked it more than MW3, but now, I find MW3 to be hella fun. The stacking killstreaks are awesome.

Also... this is the first time I have a group I've constantly played with that are all from the EAST. If I have less than full bars, I can't kill anything straight on.
    I enjoyed BO, but found the graphics/frame rate felt sub-par, and more importantly, it was pretty laggy and lacked hit accuracy. Some of the replays I watched back showed hit marks miles away from the character. But, still. It delivered immensely with the Zombies. :)
    01-12-2012 05:47 AM
    Guys, it's time to put the pressure on Activision for the Elite app to be released on WP.

Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More
    01-12-2012 06:14 AM
    Well, seeing how MS and Activision lust over each other with exclusive limited releases of map packs with MW games, I can see them releasing a app for WP7. The time table is up in the air.
    Guys, it's time to put the pressure on Activision for the Elite app to be released on WP.

Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More
    01-12-2012 10:52 AM
    Well, seeing how MS and Activision lust over each other with exclusive limited releases of map packs with MW games, I can see them releasing a app for WP7. The time table is up in the air.
    I'm sure they will, but if they kept bending over for Microsoft, they would have an app in the works and ready to be released first or at the same time, at least.
    01-12-2012 12:06 PM
    That's sound logic. I just would have expected MS to have gotten on top of this. Unlocking an achievement for Windows Phone users would have made lots of COD gamers/Android/iPhone users envious.
    01-12-2012 03:44 PM
    Hey folks, if anyone ever needs an extra player, shoot me an invite!

p.s. not a noob or timmie lol.

XBL: Inka Cola
    01-15-2012 07:25 PM
    Hey guys, if you are looking for another body to play with hit me up.

XBL Tag: Rockstar Beaver
    01-15-2012 10:44 PM
    i also play the good old MW3... if any of you haven't already added me. ( think most of you have doh )

Gamertag: Se1fcr3ation
    01-17-2012 09:25 AM
    My best match ever! I also went 13 - 1, but I found 28 - 9 more satisfying!

Sent from my Galaxy S II
    04-02-2012 03:52 PM
    My best match ever! I also went 13 - 1, but I found 28 - 9 more satisfying!

Sent from my Galaxy S II
    I would post mine, but it says I haven't played in the past 10 days. lol.

Just went on... 4-0 for first game. not as good the next 3. I won't 2 of those next 3, but my team wasn't helping at all.
    04-05-2012 11:22 AM
    I haven't played MWF3 in a while... still haven't purchased the map packs either. TBH, I'll probably wait for them on offer as Activision have always ripped us off in the past when it comes to map packs.

Will more than likely spend my money on the Forza 4 DLC.
    04-05-2012 02:41 PM
    I wish I had a constant team, I just play random games. I bought the DLC, they ok. My brother just hit prestige 10, so I gotta catch up. I'm much better than when the thread fiat started.

Sent from my Galaxy S II
    04-05-2012 07:16 PM
    :dry
    I wish I had a constant team, I just play random games. I bought the DLC, they ok. My brother just hit prestige 10, so I gotta catch up. I'm much better than when the thread fiat started.

Sent from my Galaxy S II
    Hey Jax, shoot me a friend request. I'm on playing MW3 every other night or so. Just let me know it's you in a message so I don't think it's one of those random FR's from boosters, and annoying little brats.

I'm currently Prestige 3 and going to go all the way.... in due time. lol

04-06-2012 10:08 AM
    Cool deal, I'll send it today. I'm prestige 2 and I'm going all the way too. Lol

Gamer tag: The Don Onez
    :dry

Hey Jax, shoot me a friend request. I'm on playing MW3 every other night or so. Just let me know it's you in a message so I don't think it's one of those random FR's from boosters, and annoying little brats.

I'm currently Prestige 3 and going to go all the way.... in due time. lol

Sent from my Galaxy S II
    04-06-2012 11:58 AM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD