06-02-2012 11:33 PM
56 123
tools
    Friend request accepted Jax. My buddies and I usually play between 8pm - 12am EST on most weeknights so I'll shoot you an invite if I see you on.

Most of us are in our late 20's, all the way up to 50 so we're not overly competitive and just play for fun. You have been warned. lol
    04-06-2012 01:27 PM
    Cool deal, I play for fun too, it's a game and I play to have a good time.
    Friend request accepted Jax. My buddies and I usually play between 8pm - 12am EST on most weeknights so I'll shoot you an invite if I see you on.

Most of us are in our late 20's, all the way up to 50 so we're not overly competitive and just play for fun. You have been warned. lol

Sent from my Galaxy S II
    04-06-2012 02:32 PM
    Black Ops 2 teaser coming early next month!!! Is This an Official Poster for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2?
    04-18-2012 04:05 PM
    Did everyone take advantage of the Double XP this past weekend?! I managed to Prestige once and bang out 3/4 of another one lol. The trick was using a prestige token on 2 hours of 2XP. soooooo, adding 2xp to the already ongoing 2xp gave me a solid 2 hours of 4xp!

Jax, I think I sent you a couple of invites over the weekend. If you're ever on and see me playing MW3 shoot me an invite bro!
    04-26-2012 07:52 AM
    I tried to join a few of your games. But it always says "server full" I'll look out for you. Most of the time I'm so into the game, I ignore incoming messages. LOL.

I was able to prestige 3 over the weekend, and almost to leve 20.
    Did everyone take advantage of the Double XP this past weekend?! I managed to Prestige once and bang out 3/4 of another one lol. The trick was using a prestige token on 2 hours of 2XP. soooooo, adding 2xp to the already ongoing 2xp gave me a solid 2 hours of 4xp!

Jax, I think I sent you a couple of invites over the weekend. If you're ever on and see me playing MW3 shoot me an invite bro!
    05-07-2012 10:14 AM
    I play MW3 quite a bit if anyone wants to add me, my gamertag is Aroused Spoon. Even if you don't want to play CoD with me, having people who play the Xbox titles on their phone on my list will be nice, it gets boring competing with my own scores in some games.

If anyone is interested in CoD montages, I've kinda gotten interested in recording and editing my gameplay, you can check out my first montage at . Any advice would be great!
    06-02-2012 11:33 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD