Modern Warfare 3 gamers!

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Where y'all at? How you like it? How about when compared to MW2 or even Black Ops?

I'm playing it and will probably continue to since every one I know plays it, however, I miss Black Ops :(

It's still a fun game and there's less camping (still a lot, but less than the other CoDs) because anyone can get UAVs and Advanced UAVs w/o a killstreak. So it's like having a Blackbird without getting 8 kills in a row.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
You know I'm playing brow hit me up for a game some time. I'm liking the game better than Black Ops for sure but I'm sucking at it i hope once i settle on a gun and get it built up I'll do better. The maps are great the game is fast the servers seam better but not perfect. I have pulled out of a few games where i was getting owned by superman you know the guy that just won't guy no matter what you do...lol

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
You know I'm playing brow hit me up for a game some time. I'm liking the game better than Black Ops for sure but I'm sucking at it i hope once i settle on a gun and get it built up I'll do better. The maps are great the game is fast the servers seam better but not perfect. I have pulled out of a few games where i was getting owned by superman you know the guy that just won't guy no matter what you do...lol
I've had lots of those games. There are times I'll even notice in the kill cam, they were in red (almost dead) before I even started shooting and somehow they'll still get me.

I tried the other day, but I think you were afk... you were at the main menu forever! ha.

Last edited:

SebasCvdB

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
Modern Warfare 3 is nice but I still like Black Ops a lot better. It's MP is much more like CoD4 and I never liked CoD4 MP that much. Also the look and feel is more like it is a very expensive "Map Pack" for MW2 than a full game...

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Modern Warfare 3 is nice but I still like Black Ops a lot better. It's MP is much more like CoD4 and I never liked CoD4 MP that much. Also the look and feel is more like it is a very expensive "Map Pack" for MW2 than a full game...
I actually only started console gaming (since my last system back when the ps1 was around) and pretty much started playing Medal of Honor and then right to Black Ops, so I definitely did/do prefer Black Ops over mw2, but mw3 has grown on me a lot.

I've actually grown to love mw3 a lot, especially because it is more balanced than mw2 ever was. Learning to use other types of equipment like the 'trophy system'.

I'm currently on a 75 gm win streak and trying to get my w/l ratio above 2.0 again.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I love this game. Black Ops was good, but I like MW3 better. I was better in BO [not saying much], but something about MW3 just keeps me coming back. I just prestiged last week, and I'm already at level 38 again. The new support kill streak was a stroke of genius. I have a KDR of about .65 [yikes] and get totally slaughtered in some matches, but I still manage to have a good time.

We should have a WPC WM3 game night.

Last edited:

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
75 game win streak!?!? John Rambo, is that you? LOL!
I actually only started console gaming (since my last system back when the ps1 was around) and pretty much started playing Medal of Honor and then right to Black Ops, so I definitely did/do prefer Black Ops over mw2, but mw3 has grown on me a lot.

I've actually grown to love mw3 a lot, especially because it is more balanced than mw2 ever was. Learning to use other types of equipment like the 'trophy system'.

I'm currently on a 75 gm win streak and trying to get my w/l ratio above 2.0 again.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
75 game win streak!?!? John Rambo, is that you? LOL!
I think it's a 122 right now. Lol. I just want a 2.0 w/l ratio... I don't even pay attention to my k/d, but I assume it's getting higher since I've been playing with a group of 4-5 players. Best way to win in this game. Too many times you have players that don't know how to play the game right...

For example... Before I was partying up, this one dude, he was on my team and was doing an exploit to get a ridiculous score in game (but was like 10-68). One dude in kill confirmed would sit on his Tactical Insert so when they kill him, he'd spawn on it and even possibly get a kill from the guy who killed him. He was reported and probably had his stats reset.

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
This is how I roll....

WP_000287.jpg

pe-cool-smiley-i_041.gif

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Haha! I must say, Bing is my new homepage as their backgrounds are awesome. :)

*Sniffs around*.... I can smell a wee bear. Hmmmm... Weebear, come out come out wherever you are!! :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99