Modern Warfare 3 gamers!

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Well, seeing how MS and Activision lust over each other with exclusive limited releases of map packs with MW games, I can see them releasing a app for WP7. The time table is up in the air.

That's sound logic. I just would have expected MS to have gotten on top of this. Unlocking an achievement for Windows Phone users would have made lots of COD gamers/Android/iPhone users envious.

Inka

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Hey folks, if anyone ever needs an extra player, shoot me an invite!

p.s. not a noob or timmie lol.

XBL: Inka Cola

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
My best match ever! I also went 13 - 1, but I found 28 - 9 more satisfying!

Sent from my Galaxy S II
I would post mine, but it says I haven't played in the past 10 days. lol.

Just went on... 4-0 for first game. not as good the next 3. I won't 2 of those next 3, but my team wasn't helping at all.

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I haven't played MWF3 in a while... still haven't purchased the map packs either. TBH, I'll probably wait for them on offer as Activision have always ripped us off in the past when it comes to map packs.

Will more than likely spend my money on the Forza 4 DLC.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I wish I had a constant team, I just play random games. I bought the DLC, they ok. My brother just hit prestige 10, so I gotta catch up. I'm much better than when the thread fiat started.

Sent from my Galaxy S II

Inka

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
:dry
I wish I had a constant team, I just play random games. I bought the DLC, they ok. My brother just hit prestige 10, so I gotta catch up. I'm much better than when the thread fiat started.

Sent from my Galaxy S II

Hey Jax, shoot me a friend request. I'm on playing MW3 every other night or so. Just let me know it's you in a message so I don't think it's one of those random FR's from boosters, and annoying little brats.

I'm currently Prestige 3 and going to go all the way.... in due time. lol

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Cool deal, I'll send it today. I'm prestige 2 and I'm going all the way too. Lol

Gamer tag: The Don Onez
:dry

Hey Jax, shoot me a friend request. I'm on playing MW3 every other night or so. Just let me know it's you in a message so I don't think it's one of those random FR's from boosters, and annoying little brats.

I'm currently Prestige 3 and going to go all the way.... in due time. lol

Sent from my Galaxy S II

Inka

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Friend request accepted Jax. My buddies and I usually play between 8pm - 12am EST on most weeknights so I'll shoot you an invite if I see you on.

Most of us are in our late 20's, all the way up to 50 so we're not overly competitive and just play for fun. You have been warned. lol

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Cool deal, I play for fun too, it's a game and I play to have a good time.
Friend request accepted Jax. My buddies and I usually play between 8pm - 12am EST on most weeknights so I'll shoot you an invite if I see you on.

Most of us are in our late 20's, all the way up to 50 so we're not overly competitive and just play for fun. You have been warned. lol

Sent from my Galaxy S II

Inka

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Did everyone take advantage of the Double XP this past weekend?! I managed to Prestige once and bang out 3/4 of another one :confused: lol. The trick was using a prestige token on 2 hours of 2XP. soooooo, adding 2xp to the already ongoing 2xp gave me a solid 2 hours of 4xp!

Jax, I think I sent you a couple of invites over the weekend. If you're ever on and see me playing MW3 shoot me an invite bro!

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I tried to join a few of your games. But it always says "server full" I'll look out for you. Most of the time I'm so into the game, I ignore incoming messages. LOL.

I was able to prestige 3 over the weekend, and almost to leve 20.
Did everyone take advantage of the Double XP this past weekend?! I managed to Prestige once and bang out 3/4 of another one :confused: lol. The trick was using a prestige token on 2 hours of 2XP. soooooo, adding 2xp to the already ongoing 2xp gave me a solid 2 hours of 4xp!

Jax, I think I sent you a couple of invites over the weekend. If you're ever on and see me playing MW3 shoot me an invite bro!

ArousedSpoon

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
I play MW3 quite a bit if anyone wants to add me, my gamertag is Aroused Spoon. Even if you don't want to play CoD with me, having people who play the Xbox titles on their phone on my list will be nice, it gets boring competing with my own scores in some games.

If anyone is interested in CoD montages, I've kinda gotten interested in recording and editing my gameplay, you can check out my first montage at MW3 Shotgun Montage - Aroused Spoon - YouTube. Any advice would be great!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre