Todays XBox 360 Dashboard Update Release Schedule

Verkunder

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Youll probably have to delete the old Zune app from your console and redownload it.

It's working fine here Verkunder. (Both Zune Video & Music Marketplace)

Ah, yes. I had redownloaded Netflix and Hulu+ and those worked, but something got corrupted when Zune installed. Working now!

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, the Xbox Companion app isn't downloading for me... I get an error message:

"There has been a problem completing your request. Try again later.

Error Code: c101abb9"

:(

Ooh, BTW, well done the Titan, Weebear. Colour me extremely jealous! :D

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes i was getting that error too a wee while ago, it does seem to be getting a little better, lately I think.

Just a little blip i'm sure.

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Well, I'm loving the new dash. It's easy to navigate and breaks down each sub-category quite nicely. The extra notifications are a handy touch, as well. For example, if a friend signs in whilst I'm playing a game, it'll tell me if they start playing the same game. This saves needless game invitations to those who are logging on to watch a movie, listen to music, or to play a different game. :)

Zune looks awesome and my first impressions of the LOVEFilm app are very high compared to the Playstation version. No more lagging and constant crashing! Yipee! Also, the menu and layout is far better.

I'm still waiting for the day Zune can sync with the Windows Phone library/playlists. That's a must, IMO.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
It all looks very nice, but still prefer the last dashboard. I have no choice in it so I should stop moaning.

I'll get used to it eventually i'm sure. :)

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Being honest, the last two really worked a little too well; they're hard to replace, but it's got to be done. I love both variations, but honestly think the Metro UI works really well. It's an exciting time for Xbox as she moves closer to her siblings. :)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Wooo listen to Mr marketing here LOL ;)

Right I'm for an early night, off to bed to play with my Titan. (Hmmm sounds a bit dodgy) :D

Right, who shouted 'hooray peace at last in the forums' at the back ? WHACK! ;)

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I read the last bit back and thought, "ooh, God. I'm such a ******". :D

Night, Weebear. :)

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm not a fan of the new dash yet. It took a minute or two before I even figured out how to navigate. I was pressing left and right across every single tile before I realized you could go up and pick the menu items. And it was even later that I found out that the bumpers also scrolled through menu items.

I don't like the design choice of having a big tile in the middle with smaller tiles to each side. I'd prefer the big tile on the left with a square of 4 tiles to the right of it.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm not a fan of the new dash yet. It took a minute or two before I even figured out how to navigate. I was pressing left and right across every single tile before I realized you could go up and pick the menu items. And it was even later that I found out that the bumpers also scrolled through menu items.

I don't like the design choice of having a big tile in the middle with smaller tiles to each side. I'd prefer the big tile on the left with a square of 4 tiles to the right of it.
And I bet they're some who want the big tile on the right, so they put it in the middle to be fair :p:lol:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99