Todays XBox 360 Dashboard Update Release Schedule

anon(5333135)

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I have been in the Beta testing of the dashboard and it is so damn nice to finally see some integration of the metro interface on the Xbox, I actually love it! It has been such a pain in the *** not being able to tweet, or blog about it!!
I can tell you that it is incredible, so much nicer than the old one!!

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Why can't you tweet or blog about it. I'm in the beta and I don't remember seeing anything about not tweeting/blogging.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
This was in their T&C 1jaxstate1...

'IMPORTANT REMINDER: The Xbox LIVE Preview Program is confidential. Please don’t disclose, share, or discuss preview program materials, except as allowed in the Xbox LIVE Preview Program Agreement. Specifically, please:

◦? DO NOT Blog about the pre-release materials.
◦? DO NOT Post pictures, screenshots, or video clips of the beta materials.
◦? DO NOT Discuss the pre-release materials, in discussion forums, emails, or podcasts.
◦? DO NOT Talk with the media or press about the pre-release materials. This includes bloggers, newspaper reporters, and television reporters.'

Dunno if anyone bothered with it though. :)

Well, SilverCha0s did because he was a good boy. :D

anon(5333135)

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
This is from the private FAQ sections of the beta section

Q: Can we show this to our friends or anyone other than immediate family?
A: While we appreciate your enthusiasm, this is not recommended from the Preview program management perspective as you are accountable for all actions and communications resulting from exposure of your External Preview materials to a broader audience and ultimately you are the one that has signed and agreed to the program terms of use and can be held accountable

anon(5333135)

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
This was in their T&C 1jaxstate1...

'IMPORTANT REMINDER: The Xbox LIVE Preview Program is confidential. Please don?t disclose, share, or discuss preview program materials, except as allowed in the Xbox LIVE Preview Program Agreement. Specifically, please:

◦? DO NOT Blog about the pre-release materials.
◦? DO NOT Post pictures, screenshots, or video clips of the beta materials.
◦? DO NOT Discuss the pre-release materials, in discussion forums, emails, or podcasts.
◦? DO NOT Talk with the media or press about the pre-release materials. This includes bloggers, newspaper reporters, and television reporters.'

Dunno if anyone bothered with it though. :)

Well SilverCha0s did because he was a good boy. :D

Lol, Well I don't want to get my console blocked on Xbox live, and I don't wanna be banned or anything!!
I live on my Xbox!

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Oh lol. I guess I skipped that part. But I did tell people it was coming for everyone soon. For better or worse. They put style of function but I guess ill get use to it in a month or so. Regardless, the app that's coming will make things that much better.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

anon(5333135)

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Grrrr, damn not having an exact time. Im more excited for the companion app than I am about the dashboard. But I have had the dashboard for a while now. OOOOOO Exciting times!

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Sorry for the noob question, but how do I check and see if the update is available? What if I'm using the system? Popup? I can manually check for updates, right?

Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)